Investment properties are one of our specialities. Our competitive advantage over other brokers in the local market place lies in our financial modeling training (James - MMH Cornell University 2002, Xuhua - BS Accounting/Finance SUNY Binghamton 2009). We have the financial skill set to provide any buyer or seller with an in-depth analysis of any investment property. For buyers, this means that we can provide an accurate assessment of an investment property's cash-on-cash return based on a buyer's individual financing parameters. For sellers, this means that we can provide a realistic valuation of the investment property and actively market the property based on sound financial analysis. If you are interested in buying or selling investment property we encourage you to contact us today at 607 277 4723.Current Investment Properties for Sale:
522 West Seneca Street UNDER CONTRACT
Charming, meticulously maintained and renovated two unit rental property with stellar rental history located in the heart of Downtown Ithaca. Property features:
- 1-One bedroom/one full bath unit with renovated kitchen and bath, hardwood and tile flooring
- 1-Three bedroom/two full bath unit with renovated kitchen and baths, hardwood and tile flooring
- Large wrap around porch
- Rear yard
- Onsite parking for 5+ cars
- Convenient location to: Shopping, Ithaca Commons, Cornell University
View photos here: 522 West Seneca Photos
112-114 Ferris Place SOLD
Three unit income property with impressive cash flow and close proximity to the Cornell University Campus. Located on pretty and quiet side street. Current tenants consist of Cornell graduate students. Owner has made extensive capital improvements (~$100k). Gross revenues of approximately $80k.
Download property overview and financial analysis here: 112-114 Ferris Overview and Valuation
619 North Aurora Street SOLD
Well maintained 3-Unit apartment house in desirable Fall Creek Neighborhood. Convenient location to the Cornell/Ithaca College Campus and Downtown. Impeccable rental history. Property features:
- One three bedroom / one full bath unfurnished apartment on main level.
- One (large) one bedroom / one full bath unfurnished apartment on second level.
- One (small) one bedroom / one full bath unfurnished apartment on second level.
- On-site parking for five cars.
- Mostly separate utilities (four gas meters; three electric meters)
Download property overview and financial analysis here: 619 N. Aurora Overview and Valuation